While working on some cards for Splitcoaststamper's January Cards for a Cause challenge, I needed to attach some vellum to the front of the card. The problem with using vellum on a card is that the glue usually shows thru. This may not be new to you, but I found a neat way to adhere vellum to a card front. Yay!
This first card was inspired by Lisa at iminhaven.blogspot.com.
I found sticky-backed fun foam at walmart, yay! I got a pack with different colors so I can match the foam to the card front. I attach my vellum to the sticky side of the foam and use scoretape to attach the foam to the card front.
Here is the side view so you can see the pink fun foam between the vellum and the card cront. The sheefs are 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" so you can get two a2 cards from each piece.
Here is another card I made using vellum with gold embossing.
I used light purple fun foam to match mft's grapsicle cardstock.
When not quilting, I can be found creating and making pretty things. This page is where I'll share my experiments and discoveries in the hope that you'll try expressing your creativity!